[Wolves] A2RT Linux!!!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 14:27:00 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Great news rob!! This may be an amibitious idea, but
> is there a way this system could be put into some kind
> of version control system so all of us can develop
> from the same base. There must be a way around putting
> the binaries in the system - maybe just putting the
> changes in somehow.
>
> It would be good to collaboratively develop the
> distro.

Sounds like a case for rsync to me. Then again, it might be better if Rob was
the only one who could actually *make* changes, but we can all suggest things
(and offer help for config issues). That way we have one canonical thing. Rob
could demonstrate it every fortnight at meetings.

Rob, did you work out a way of testing it without burning a whole CD each go?

Aq.

--
Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make these things HTTP
Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET" is followed by "or