[Wolves] A2RT Linux!!!

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 23 08:28:01 2003

On Tuesday 22 April 2003 11:32 pm, James Turner wrote:

Yeah we did, you can use the boot.img off the knoppix image as a boot floppy.
As long as you have a file called KNOPPIX in the /KNOPPIX directory it'll
find it as it boots up. It does mean you have to do the first stage of
compression to get the image file, move it to /KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX and it works.

Matt

PS. I think Rob pointed the boot floppy thing out before, anyway we've been
working on this together while he's been up here for the week. Just in case
anyone wondered why I was replying for him.