[Wolves] Wireless and Linux

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 04:37:01 2003

fizzy spoo'd forth:
>> Well Ron suggested the idea of setting up our own
>> ircd. Would this be feasable on Angel?
>
> I've never setup an IRCD before, but it's something
> i'd love to do, it's not hard and doesn't eat system
> resources so i can't see why we couldn't.  Most IRC
> clients can handle more than one irc network at the
> same time so i don't see why we shouldn't, have to see
> what other people think...

Angel is not very well at the moment. I'm working on ways to fix this, most of
which involve changing it for a different machine (which I may now have).
(This is also why I've turned off the jabber server, which is I think the
thing that caused most of the trouble!)

Aq.

--
Penelope Pitstop: Ohhh, it's my arch enemy, the Hooded Claw!
The Hooded Claw: Who did you expect? Dick Dastardly?