[Wolves] Shame on you!!

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 7 16:10:01 2003

Ow do,

> naah, seriously its good everyone chilled out after
> all. Just imagine if this was old usenet there may
> have been some serious weeping by now.. i think the
> fact we are in same area
> means that things remain reasonably civil, well
> until aq and sparkes get started!

Well Aq is on holiday somewhere and sparkes said last
night that he had not checked his mail for a while. It
seems that this is the quiet before the storm.

I think the important thing to note is that nothing
should be taken too seriously on this list. I just
wish we could have one meeting where literally
everyone came along to it who is on the list - I would
love to meet some of the people on here that only
contribute to the mailing list discussions. Maybe this
could be arranged?

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer