[Wolves] I'm back!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 00:01:01 2003

bambam@pineapple.shacknet.nu spoo'd forth:
> It depends on whether hacking into a computer is that
> serious.
>
> You have assumed in your argument that your computer is just
> the same as your home. Is it? Do you go to sleep in your CPU
> every night? No.

Ooh.

Now, most of you have met me, and know that I am not what you'd call
high-and-mighty on this sort of issue. Well, *I* don't think I am, and
I shall ignore any oppresor who claims otherwise. :)

But that's a deeply, deeply contentious argument there, bambam my man.

Ask yourself: which would you consider a more serious theft, the key to
your house or your private key? Does your answer change if it's the
government who steal this thing rather than John Q. Burglar?

Then read your above assertion again. You want to be careful making
statements like that. :)

Aq.

--
Don't panic (even if your terminals start printing "all your dialup
accounts are belong to us" repeatedly)