[Wolves] IMPORTANT: Wed 20th August 2002 Megameet and list

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 11:38:01 2003

Hi all,

Right, we have discussed about getting everyone on
this list to a meeting. All of these who have not come
to a meeting, this is your chance. We want to use this
meeting as an opportunity to meet new people, and
people who come along every so often. We will do this
in the pub as usual and lets get as many ass possible
along to break the LUG attendance of (if I can
remember) 21. So, Wed 20th August it is - let's push
the boat out and have a big 'un.

I will start a list here now with plenty of time to
prepare. Add yourself and lets see how many names we
can get on here. This includes you Peter Oliver. :)

Remember, this is NOT for this Wed coming up, but the
next one - the 20th August.

Go's:

  1. Jono

No Go's:

Late Go's:

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer