[Wolves] I'm back!

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 15:11:00 2003

Hey Dan,

> Actually, this is getting more than a little flamey,
> as well as being
> pretty much totally OT.  By all means let's continue
> this debate, but I
> think it might be better if we did it off-list.

I don't think any of this is flamey - we are all
buddies here and are just having a civil debate. As
for it being off topic - are we ever on topic? ;)

Maybe we should say to new members - "Welcome to
Wolves LUG, we discuss politics, physics, and Aq has a
great joke about two prostitutes walking down the
road." :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer