[Wolves] I'm back!

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 15:56:01 2003

--- Jon Farmer <jonfarmer@enta.net> wrote:

> [...]

I think this whole debate has pretty winded up now,
well until BamBam posts another 7 messages. :)

It's been fun, adn I am glad we can discuss things
like this are not specfically linked to Linux, but
still revel in debate. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Web Developer - Musician - Writer - Freelancer