[Wolves] Dual boot and ntfs

Don Cockman wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 11:14:00 2003

Hi Wayne,

Simplest thing you could probably do is to make an extra partition
(fat32) to mount as /data (say) under Linux, and d: (say) under windoze.
Any stuff you need to save from Linux to read under windoze, just copy
it to this partition, then you can read/write this under windoze.

Saves re-formatting your drives - probably.

Cheers,

Don