[Wolves] MacOSX....*droool*

Steve wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 15:31:01 2003

13/08/2003 13:44:38, Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi folks,
>
>My new Powerbook arrived today. It is quite honestly,
>one superb bit of kit. MacOSX is a fantastic bit of
>software also. Good BSD foundation with an amazing
>interface

i know quite a few mac heads, going to art college and that. They always used to go on about how elegent the
mac OS was, but this was pre OS X and i thought it was shite - you had to
learn it like any other OS, and it was unstable beyond belief. But now they do have something to crow about.
It is stable as can be, plus has a highly polished consistent interface,  which is
highly intuitive, plus stuff easily works on it.

BUT you're completely locked into their hardware which is expensive, plus you are now a consumer whore who
will camp outside Ikea for the lastest designer lightbulb :-)

ste