[Wolves] MacOSX....*droool*

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 17:59:01 2003

The developers tools are on there somewhere, because I got them with mine,
they were packaged up (possibly as developer.pkg) however when I reinstalled
after repartitioning for a dual boot they didn't get reinstalled so if you
find them give me a shout ;-), 10.0 actually had a seperate CD with them but
newer version appear not to.

However you can download them from apple, you'll need an Apple Developer
Connection account which is free for the online level which is all you need,
you will get an email approx once a week listing new things for apple
developers (books, sample code etc) but nothing too evil. The download is
300+ Meg so make sure you have a good book while your waiting, the emacs
lisp reference manual should just about cover it (1000+ pages of parenthical
goodness yummy). Actually if you pay per minute you might be better off
buying the tools on cd.

Start from http://developer.apple.com/tools/download/

On the apple menu I think there is an "About" item which should tell you
what version of OSX you are running

>Eight meg and constantly swapping... :)
Possibly but that makes it considerably more lightweight then some desktop
environments I could mention... Anyway how can anyone not love a text editor
that can psycoanalyse you, beat you at gomoku, and then read your mail?

chris