[Wolves] MacOSX....*droool*

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 18:47:02 2003

>not me when I need to press Alt-Z Meta Shift Ctrl-S
>Meta J Shift Alt Meta Shift-T to quit. ;)

Ah if you want that functionality you need to alter your .emacs file to
include the line
(global-set-key "\A-z\M-\S\C-s\M-j\S\A\M-t" 'save-buffers-kill-emacs)

personnally I'll stick to C-xC-c but I'm weird like that (pah new fangled
menu thingies mice schmice if a keyboard was good enough for Christopher
Sholes its good enough for me...)

>As for the LISP book, I am
>starting to think you are a complete nutjob. Surely
>you should be reading the Linux Command Reference. ;)

Now why would I want to read something as platform specific as that when I
can just set emacs as my default shell? (yes I actually did do that once,
its a lot better then you might imagine. No I'm not a nutjob honest)

chris