[Wolves] Bacon proliferation (in de nation)

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 18 14:04:01 2003

Jono, you are appearing everywhere my friend. Not only
do you seem to crop up at lectures I'm at, you know a
guy I'm working with and you write for a magazine I
read, now you are appearing in other places.

I'm sat in the library at work in my lunch hour and
spot a copy of PC Plus around, so I skip through to
find the Linux section, only for a few pages before
for you to appear with your Blender series of
tutorials. Incredible (apart from the fact that it is
by the same publisher as LXF).

Before you know it I will be bumping into you at clubs
(like Peter Oliver), getting misplaced text messages
from you (like Simon Gill), before I go the whole hog
and move into a flat to find you live next door ;)

Please take measures to prevent any furher occurances
or I will be forced to take legal action against your
anti-competitive practices with an Anti-trust lawsuit
;)

Yours with concern,

Ad

=====