[Wolves] CONTACT ME

Matthew Revell wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 19 09:57:06 2003

I'm particularly fond of the phrases:

"I am Mr.Frederick Doze,the Auditor General of a bank in Africa" - nothing
like a bit of vagueness to inspire confidence

and

"the owner of this account is  Mr. Phillip Morris, a foreigner, and a
sailor, and  he died,  since 1993." I love the idea of the owner of
Marlborough fags sailing over to Africa, leaving a few million in a bank
account and, since 1993, dying.

:)