[Wolves] MacOSX....*droool*

Matthew Revell wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 19 10:04:00 2003

>> Have you tried OpenOffice with it yet?
>
> Not yet, but it says you need X to run it. The actual
> OOo distirbution comes with X believe it or not. Seems
> like an awefull lot of work to get it going -
> installing an X distribution. I will just use VNC if I
> need to use it. :)

I thought that OSX comes with an X server now, doesn't it?

> Hows life in London by the way matt? Good to hear from
> you. :)

Ah cheers, me old fella. Life in London is odd. It smells, it's dirty and
beer and petrol cost a lot of money. Driving here is almost a blood sport.
It seems that the pre-requisites for using the roads down here are: have
you finger just by your horn button, cut everyone up, always have foot to
floor, whether on brake or accelerator.

Actually, I'm hoping to make it along to a Lonix meeting soon. They had
Tim O'Reilly at one of their events a couple of weeks back.