[Wolves] Zaurus

Alex wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 19:50:01 2003

The 5500 has been oficially discontinued in Europe, and America as far as I
know.  The 5600 is out in America (I saw one European site advertising it
for pre-order) but from what I read then and since they are not releasing it
in Europe.  The clamshell design may or may not be coming out.  I read
somewhere (Possible on TheRegister that Sharp were not planning on selling
Linux based PDA's in Europe due to lackluster sales.

As far as I know the above is true, but may be subject to me reading
inferences into reports.  If you manage to find any for sale let me know.  A
few friends have expressed an interest in one

Alex

P.S.  Try www.Expansys.co.uk they might still have a few Factory Refurbs in.