[Wolves] next meeting

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 4 16:59:29 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 16:23, Aquarius wrote:
> Re-LoaD's LUG Mail spoo'd forth:
> > vogon:~# apt-get install jonodb
> > Reading Package Lists... Done
> > Building Dependency Tree... Done
> > Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> >
> > Still needs some work Aq....
>
> Better than me; when I ran jonodb it failed with SIGBEARD. ;)
the Aq program still does not have a full beard interface either ;-)

The idea of replacing the Lugmaster with a small shell script is
appealing but I just can't be arsed to give it 2 mins.  But the lug will
argue on what scripting language to use and eventully end up with a
python interface to a perl script to the mysql bindings (written in C)
that have been modified to return funny error messages.  This will of
course be written over 10 mins spread over 3 years with more actual time
spent arguing with Peter about if lug apaphy will take over than actual
coding.

sparkes

PS. I withhold my right to agree and/or argue with Peter about the
validity and finishablity of this project sometimes swapping in mid
conversation for the next 3 years.