[Wolves] next meeting

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 4 21:38:34 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 20:25, david wrote:
> i love the way you (modestly?) left the uc out of fuck
> after writing copiously on subjects far far worse

that's cos jono moans when I swear on the list ;-)

can the new lugmaster script automatically post in reply to any
potentially offensive script with a standard play nicely message? If
only the full LUG archive was still on the web we could find the first
example and document the growth of this exciting new form of
communication scentifically.  How far to people records go?

sparkes