[Wolves] next meeting

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 02:34:38 GMT 2003

Hello you bunch of fuckers,

My god you have all been bored havent you. Firstly,
why would you possibly want a shitty python lugmaster
- you havent yet considered the issues of my
mechanical presence - will you be attaching an
embedded system running the python script to some form
of gnagly robot? No jokes about the dog.

I am impressed that you have sufficiently brainstormed
my personality to a bunch of wacken, turd and sick
jokes, and my commonly used sayings. Yes, I admit,
sometime I laugh so much that a small drop of pee
comes out. Is that not normal? Is this not a common
human act?

A few questions:

 - What is my comedy coke drinking stylee?

 - Can I write an article for you?

You are all, a bunch of anal-monkeys. :)

  Jono

--- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:
> sparkes spoo'd forth:
> > How far to people records go?
>
> First post I have is 28-10-2001...
>
> Aq.
>
> --
> Now get up and take a rip off my magic bong so that
> we can show
> you the meaning of Xmas!
> 	-- Father Christmas,
> http://flem.keenspace.com/d/20000817.html

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician