[Wolves] next meeting

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Dec 5 08:19:45 GMT 2003

sparkes spoo'd forth:

----------------------------------
From: Jono Bacon <jonobacon at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Re: [Wolves] NT Dead?
To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:10:39 -0800 (PST)

--- s parkes <stephenparkes1972 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >In the non-IT world we refer to [someone] as a
> complete [something] ;)
> >
> How do they refer to you 'in the [something] world' [someone]?
> ;-)

Now now chaps...lets keep this a nice list and keep
abuse well off it. If you intend on issuing abuse at
least CC me as well. ;)
----------------------------------

Found with the magnificent

for f in `grep -l "From:.*Jono" *|xargs grep -l "list\s"`; do echo -e \
"import sys,re;ls=sys.stdin.readlines();
print ''.join([x for x in ls if re.match('Message-',x) or
ls.index(x) > ls.index('\n')])" < $f; done | less

and then eyeballing. :)

Aq.

--
In fact, I've never seen an argument about which I cared less. I'm
completely case insensitivity insensitive.