[Wolves] This should be interesting

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Dec 5 09:34:16 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 08:02, fizzy wrote:
> They coded a filesystem in BASIC?! That's pretty cool,
> but rather worrying at the same time....
>
> fizz
Hands up everyone who still uses FAT on harddisks?

I use it on compact flash and smart media cards in my camera, and I
can't see many camera makers using it much longer if ms start to charge.
I believe the next glut of cameras will use ext2 or someother open
format and supply drivers so MS and Mac users can read the filesystem.

sparkes