[Wolves] next meeting

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Dec 5 13:37:11 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 13:07, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Bastards,
>
> > I'm afraid that that's what happens when you like
> > KDE; a five-line
> > script needs 40MB of supporting libraries.
>
> Oi! Is it national pick on lugmaster week?
I'm not sure if it national, the queen didn't read out the statement we
wrote for the state opening of parlement but I am sure onceother lugs
hear about our success the event we catch on and maybe go national.

Aq, problem with the switch, should it dive in with bastard or should it
try to sell us an article, tell a filthy joke, or order seconds first?

sparkes ;-)