[Wolves] next meeting

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 14:10:30 GMT 2003

Hello you bunch of spit roasting sheep herders,

> Oh, order seconds first. And then complain about the
> Milky Way, I
> think.
>
> while dinners < 7:
>   dinners += 1
>   dinners[-1].eat()

Hey...I thought we had a subconcious rule not to post
code on this list. Surely that would make us like a
real LUG? I can tolerate a bit of code here and there,
but if this becomes a common factor of posts, I might
need to ban you two portly gents from the LUG.

I would be impressed however, if this software was
actually developed. Maybe sparkes could write it - he
has nothing to do these days while us tax payers are
keeping him. ;)

  Jono

> Aq.
>
> --
> Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make
> these things HTTP
> Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET"
> is followed by "or
> else"?
> 	   -- Steven Champeon <schampeo at hesketh.com>,
> webdesign-l

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician