[Wolves] This should be interesting

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 12:21:21 GMT 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003  9:33 am, you wrote:

> Hands up everyone who still uses FAT on harddisks?

Yep,  I have a Windoze 3.1 partition on my box.
Anyone else running that on a Pentium 4 ?
Windows 3.1 - the point at which Mickeysoft should have drawn a line
and said we have a fully working product.

--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)