[Wolves] hello

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 13:03:59 GMT 2003

Hi David,

Sorry the late post for your message - mailman seems
to be having problems.

Directions to the restaurant are on the website. We
generally meet at about 7.30pm, although some of us
get there a bit earlier. The food is good, and they do
a three course dinner for about £7 and you can bring
your own drinks. :)

Hope to see you soon.

  Jono

--- David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've recently moved to Bloxwich (Beechdale) which I
> think comes under the
> Wolves LUG ( ? ). Previously a member of south brum
> lug and the west wales
> lug.
>
> When's the next meeting, and are there directions to
> the balti house ?
> (Our new cooker hasn't been plugged in yet, so
> eating out is a good idea
> :-) )
>
> thanks,
>
> David.
>
> --
>
> http://codepoets.co.uk/david

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician