[Wolves] hello

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Dec 5 13:08:09 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 08:59, David Goodwin wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've recently moved to Bloxwich (Beechdale) which I think comes under the
> Wolves LUG ( ? ). Previously a member of south brum lug and the west wales
> lug.
>
> When's the next meeting, and are there directions to the balti house ?
> (Our new cooker hasn't been plugged in yet, so eating out is a good idea
> :-) )
>
> thanks,
>
> David.

meeting are every two weeks and dates can normally be found on the
website (www.wolveslug.org.uk) just to confuse newbies the next meeting
is next week (wednesday) and the following meeting the week after that.

the Balti house is quiet easy to find
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=391401&Y=298349&A=Y&Z=1

welcome to the wolveslug ;-)

sparkes