[Wolves] XDMCP bandwidth

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 18:04:49 GMT 2003

> What was the application?  The benchmark I'm using is Enigma (a very
> silly SDL game) - if it is playable then the thing passes, if not then
> it fails.  Of course, I want the whole desktop so I'm running startkde
> and playing^Wtesting enigma from there.

bespoke java application (LifeKeeper).

cold fingers.

DAvid

p.s my adsl connection here dropped, and has only now woken up again
(power cycle router!). Apologies for any bounces etc. HAve signed up with
work email address (David at openminds.co.uk).

p.p.s Suggestions for how to get from Bloxwich to Wolverhampton (LUG meet)
are welcome....currently favouring bus to walsall andtrain to
wolverhampton....

--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david