[Wolves] Presentations

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 13:38:31 GMT 2003

As I've not met any of you yet, I am probably a bit foolish in putting my
hand up.... but nonetheless...

If anyone's interested I could probably do something on high availability
clustering (on Linux)...

It would probably be a technical talk (i.e. here's a config file, this is
what it means, this is how it works etc), this is what's neat, this is
what the next year or two should bring to the field.....

If so, it's probably going to be based around SteelEye's LifeKeeper (see
http://www.openminds.co.uk) and/or something like DRBD
(http://www.drbd.org).

I don't quite know what your meeting "room" is like, or the format of your
meetings ... which would affect what I can / can't do.

thanks

David.

http://codepoets.co.uk/david