[Wolves] List

lists at leejordan.org.uk lists at leejordan.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 19:27:14 GMT 2003

Wolves LUG (Operation Invisibeard)
 Wed 10th Dec 2003
 The Standard Restaurant, Cleveland St, Wolves
 7.30pm

Go's:

 1. Jono
 2. Matt R
 3. Dan
 4. Aq.
 5. Ron
 6. James
 7. rob

 No Go's:

 1. Adam (I think so anyway, bit difficult this week, might
  surprise you though.  Will aim for LUGmas meet)
 2. fizz - hell is for heroes/lucky 9 gig in Brum.
 3. Simon G - not in the country.
 4. Lee (I got this bug that's going round, and I have invsi-beard technology)

 Late Go's:

 Probablys:
 1. David G + Wife... dependant upon bus/getting home on time (M6) etc.

 (I've sent a similar mail to this 3 times already over the last few days,
 so eventually I expect to see a flood of similar emails... sorry!)