[Wolves] Am I getting through??

Helen Randle helenr at gmx.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 19:51:36 GMT 2003

> Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 19:45:01 +0000
> From: david <nux at blueyonder.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Wolves] Am I getting through??
> To: Wolverhampton Linux User Group <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>
>
> If kpp isn't in the Networking/Remote Access menu, and it doesn't open
> when you type kppp on the command line then it will need installing.
> I'm 99% sure you can install it with the urpmi command urpmi kppp

I've been a bit busy the last few days, but finally got chance to try this
tonight and got the following message -

    The following packages have bad signatures:
/var/cache/urpmi/rpms/kdenetwork-kppp-3.1.3-
37mdk.i586.rpm:Invalid signature ((SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 (GPG)
(MISSING KEY) GPG#70771ff3 NOT OK)
Do you want to continue instillation? (y/N)

I chose no as I wasn't sure what that all meant - other than it being not
good!!

Any advice welcome

Helen