[Wolves] Am I getting through??

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 17:04:32 GMT 2003

 --- Helen Randle <helenr at gmx.co.uk> wrote: >
> > If kpp isn't in the Networking/Remote Access menu,
> and it doesn't open
> > when you type kppp on the command line then it
> will need installing.
> > I'm 99% sure you can install it with the urpmi
> command urpmi kppp
> >
> I've been a bit busy the last few days, but finally
> got chance to try this
> tonight and got the following message -
>
>     The following packages have bad signatures:
> /var/cache/urpmi/rpms/kdenetwork-kppp-3.1.3-
> 37mdk.i586.rpm:Invalid signature ((SHA1) DSA sha1
> md5 (GPG)
> (MISSING KEY) GPG#70771ff3 NOT OK)
> Do you want to continue instillation? (y/N)

I had this too with Mandrake 9.2, including packages
from their update service. Generally, if you're
security paranoid, it's something you should look
into. But I think enough people on this list have
assured you it's safe enough to install. I did and
nothing bad happened (as far as I'm aware ;)

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.