[Wolves] nazi fonts f*** off

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Mon Dec 15 15:08:06 GMT 2003

couldn't resist the bad pun ;-)

MS have reportedly discovered swastikas in a font they have distributed
with office.  Although I can't really see how a symbol used since
ancient times can cause offence, I can understand that some people are
offended by this and so can MS this is why they distributing a patch
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];833404 that will
remove the offending characters.

They also published an open letter from Steven Sinofsky
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2003/dec03/12-12FontLetter.asp
with an unreserved apology.

want to know when they are going offer a patch for a problem my latest
computers seem to suffer from.  Where is the patch the replace the
letters XP?

sparkes