[Wolves] [For sale / Free] Hardware

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Tue Dec 16 12:31:35 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 12:06, fizzy wrote:
>  --- sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> > adding alpha hardware to my CV might help a little
>
> I'll have it when you've finished adding random stuff
> to your CV! Go on, i'll swap you for a dodgy old IPX I
> have lying around...
ipx? that's webserver material ;-)

http://www.obsolyte.com/sun_ipx/

That also used to be on my wish list but I jumped a few generations in
sun hardware.

The next captures have got to be an SGI machine (at last they are coming
down to realistic prices and soon will enter the blagging zone) and a
next cube (if they ever come down to realistic prices, pocket calculator
power @ space shuttle prices).  But if anyone has a bebox, archimedies
or falcon lying around these too will probably end up running debian at
chateau sparkes ;-)

sparkes