[Wolves] [For sale / Free] Hardware

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 13:05:18 GMT 2003

NeXT cubes aren't going to come down in price, they're cult machines same as
Apple Cubes are (Apple Cubes can cost more now then they did when they were
new).

A low end cube:-
Cube 68040 25mhz, 64mb RAM , New 2Gb Seagate Barracuda HD with User,
Developer 3.3 and Y2K Patch installed
A snip at $995.00
(from http://www.blackholeinc.com/specials/blackhardware.shtml )

Of course if you want the awsome power of the 33MHz version then you're
looking at $2,995

Apple paid $600 million to gets their hands on the NeXT OS, why should you
get it any cheaper? ;-)

chris (who also has Cubic dreams)