[Wolves] First email from Linux!!!

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 20:31:07 GMT 2003

Hi Helen,

That is great!! I know how cool it is when you first
get online in Linux - you can now stay in Linux and
get help and information online. :) There is also a
wealth of Linux networking apps that you can play with
now. :)

You coming to the LUGmas meet on wednesday by the way?
It is gonna be a good one. :)

  Jono

--- Helen Randle <HelenR at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> Just managed to set everything up and I'm
> online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
>
> Ok, so I haven't set my email up yet, I'm accessing
> that online!! And
> doesn't the world look different via linux?!
>
> Thanks for all your help everyone!
>
> Helen
>
> --
> +++ GMX - die erste Adresse für Mail, Message, More
> +++
> Neu: Preissenkung für MMS und FreeMMS!
> http://www.gmx.net

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician