[Wolves] First email from Linux!!!

Helen Randle HelenR at gmx.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 10:31:30 GMT 2003

Thanks for all the congrats!! I am not very geeky, so I think it's a great
achievement for me.

I'll be exploring the shiney new world of Linux, so I'll probably have more
questions in a day or two! But I'm looking forward to ditching Windows (from
a very tall building??) Only problem is accessing the uni online thingy ....
!!!

> You coming to the LUGmas meet on wednesday by the way?
> It is gonna be a good one. :)

Do you not read the list?? I can't make it; Wednesdays aren't good for me!

Helen