[Wolves] Metadata tools

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 13:03:07 GMT 2003

sparkes said:

> matt the dublin core site has some online dc tools and there are plenty
> of rdf tools what sort of meta data do you need and how will it be used?

Howdy Sparkes,

Yeah, I've had a look on the DC site. I suppose I should have been more
specific and asked if anyone could recommend one. :)

I'm in the early stages of defining what metadata I'll need for a site
redevelopment, for the company I now work for. So, I'm still trying to
work out what I'll need and what the best way of using it will be. Not
very specific, eh!