[Wolves] kernels

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 13:42:08 GMT 2003

Yes,
the kernel source is my desire!

Hauppauge have changed the chipset on the wintv go card, from the supported bt chipset to the unsupported cx88 chipset.
After searching the net i came across a couple of posts that said that kernel 2.5 or greater has drivers for the new chipset.

On a 56k dial up connection it would be an epic download.

Having obtained the source, I'll then need some help compiling it as I've never done it before and have little understanding of what to do.

abundant ta's

nux

by the way,
does anyone know what kernel version ships with suse 9.0??