[Wolves] Fedora?

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 14:14:05 GMT 2003

David Goodwin said:

> good configuration tools will
> help drive the adoption of Linux (unfortunately most admins appear to be
> windows types and aren't too keen on text files).

I agree that it's unfortunate that many people are stuck on Windows,
particularly when those people are in a position to influence the system
used in a company. However, I don't think an alternative to text based
config is a bad thing - imagine configuring your video recorder by text
file. Okay, I'm waiting for someone to tell me that they have set up a
Linux based PVR but that's not the point! :)