[Wolves] Apache logs (HELP ME!!!)

bambam at opendildonics.org bambam at opendildonics.org
Wed Dec 17 14:19:00 GMT 2003

I realise this is super late, but I need people to help me
out of a little jam.

I need your apache logs - doesn't matter what format, as
long as it logged the request string to train a neural
network based web worm detection engine.

By tomorrow.

Kinda last minute, I know, but I didn't think I'd end up
getting this far, so I might as well finish my third year
physics project. You will (of course) be thanked in the
paper (the one i'm writing tomorrow).

They need to go back in time as far a possible (5 years
worth if you have them), having been publically accessible
for that time.

access_log rather than error_log please - the scanner will
look over all hits to the webserver and classify them.

I also have a question: has anyone seen technology like this
in the public/academic domain before? I managed to find one
commercial product, but that only protects IIS (neural
networks protecting IIS? I can't think that's the first
option!)

Thanks in advance.

bambam
--
Cry 'Socket(),' and let slip the packets of war;