[Wolves] Metadata tools

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Dec 17 17:34:27 GMT 2003

Matthew Revell spoo'd forth:
> Howdy guys,
>
> This is one that probably only Aq will have an answer to, but I thought it
> worth asking.
>
> Does anyone have any recommendations for metadata development tools? Also,
> I'm after a metadata schema that might be useful for a web hosting firm's
> site. Any ideas?!

Immediate thought is to go and read ftrain.com carefully, since Paul
Ford does this kind of thing all the time.

What do you mean by "metadata development tools"? For creating a
taxonomy, or categorising data within it, or what?

Aq.

--
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad.