[Wolves] had a good evening

Helen Rose pinkteapot98 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 02:08:25 GMT 2003

> > just don't mention the gorrila joke(s), right wing
> politics or why
> > indentation is better than curly brackets in
> python ;-)
> >
> The gorrila is used to see if newbies are scared off
> ;-)
>
> we allow right wing politics but don't expect too
> much support and
> expect a real battering in an argument cos bigots
> can never win over
> common sense ;-)
>
> and the curly braces thing was the traditional Aq
> v/s whoever takes the
> bait (normally jono or myself)
>
> I am pretty sure everyone understood this was just
> our way and didn't
> take offence ;-)
>
> > David.
>
> sparkes

I think the lug should come with some kind of
disclaimer, with particular reference to the knob joke
content and aq.
"this product contains aq"
"not suitable for nob joke allergy sufferers"
It must be fairly scary for people who havnt come
before cuz i guess you come geared up with all your
best technical info so you dont look like a knob if
some one asks you a question. Then we precede to talk
about knobs all night.
But yes i got away with sitting in the corner and
trying not to make a twat of myself by asking dumb
questions but a good time was had.
Have a really good xmas, i prolly wont catch you all
again untill easter cuz ill prolly be back at uni by
the time you have finished bitch fighting about when
the next meet is :)

pink