[Wolves] coke

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 18 07:05:03 GMT 2003

I am never drinking coke in such vast quantities again.

last time I drunk coke at a lug meeting I woke up dehydrated and had
about as much of a hangover as if I had drunk the same quanitity of
alcohol.

today I feel a little worse.  by the time I stopped buzzing and fell
asleep it was time to get up!  My mouth feels like a baboons arse (ask
Aq), tastes like a baboons arse (ask jono) and I have some kind of cold
turkey shakes.

coke should be banned, at least when you arn't on a all night code fest.

next meet it's either water or beer.  That's the next meet on the 7th of
jan 2003 for those who didn't come last night and don't let anyone tell
you otherwise ;-)

sparkes