[Wolves] Fedora?

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 10:48:01 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 10:39, Matthew Revell wrote:
> Cool, cheers. I'm not sure what the situation is with them, except that
> the download version doesn't have some proprietary software that's on the
> paid for version.

I don't think SuSE9 is available for download yet (not @ suse.com
anyway, where I think you can only get a network install version). I
suspect that it contains direct copies of a pack someone has bought, but
I may be wrong.

Changing subject, I discovered whiteboxlinux yesterday, which does
appear to be a great thing - RedHat Advanced Server 3.0 rebadged and
free :) (like how Mandrake started off from RedHat)

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org

(I think a recursive awk on s/RedHat Trademarked things/something/g has
taken place).

David.
--
Technical Consultant
Open Minds High Availability Solutions
e : david.goodwin at openminds.co.uk
t : +44 (0)121 313 3947 f : +44 (0)121 313 3944