[Wolves] Python (Qt and/or Web App Development?)

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Dec 18 11:04:03 GMT 2003

Dear All,

as we appear to have some python people in the group, and I am supposed
to be learning it, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations
about the following:

1.  Good books.  I prefer reference type stuff so I'll probably go for
Python in a nutshell for one, but I could probably do with something to
get me started too - I prefer books to online tutorials if I can afford
them!

2. Tools/resources/tutorials etc for developing web apps in python.
mostly for personal interest

3. PyQt tutorials etc

I know there are plenty out there, but that doesn't mean they are any
good :-)

thanks in advance for any help

Kat