[Wolves] coke

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 13:14:36 GMT 2003

Heya,

I feel like shit today. No headache, just a squelchy
stomache. Not nice, and I need to write a shitload
today also. Just to add to the fun, we went to get
some milk from the shop today and my car broke down,
so I had to push it back to my house, complete with
hazy head and squelchy stomache. Arse.

  Jono

--- sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> I am never drinking coke in such vast quantities
> again.
>
> last time I drunk coke at a lug meeting I woke up
> dehydrated and had
> about as much of a hangover as if I had drunk the
> same quanitity of
> alcohol.
>
> today I feel a little worse.  by the time I stopped
> buzzing and fell
> asleep it was time to get up!  My mouth feels like a
> baboons arse (ask
> Aq), tastes like a baboons arse (ask jono) and I
> have some kind of cold
> turkey shakes.
>
> coke should be banned, at least when you arn't on a
> all night code fest.
>
> next meet it's either water or beer.  That's the
> next meet on the 7th of
> jan 2003 for those who didn't come last night and
> don't let anyone tell
> you otherwise ;-)
>
> sparkes

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician