[Wolves] Programming

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 08:13:52 GMT 2003

Hi Chris

I think you are right, it all depends on what you want to do. To me its like a tool box: the right spanner for the right job, the more spanners I have  more I can do. :-)

Mo

Chris Ball <chris at puremorning.co.uk> wrote:
u know.. i learned perl in a week... python in the same time... got good at
both in about month... learned c and c++ at college.. :S and i honestly can
say that each is good depending on whatcha wanna do with it... in linux i
tend to revert to C++ and Perl stuff tho'.. but bash owns most of my box :)

hehe u know what taught me to program (cheesy as it seems) .... Mirc
Scripting hehe i loved it..