[Wolves] defrag

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 10:20:38 GMT 2003

Mo,

It's worth having a look on your Linux cd's for an rpm
called "rute". This is the Beginners Guide to Linux and has
enough material to get you to Junior Linux Sys Admin level (if you work through the whole thing.)
It's set out in reasonably easy to understand sections.

Also,
just in case you haven't discovered it yet. http://www.linuxquestions.org
many forums, all linux related, 1000's of members, 10's of 1000's of posts. You'll need to join, if you want to post questions, but the database of past posts is searchable and readable by anyone.
I've had answers within minutes from here in the past (not all the time, occasionally some questions get missed).

Google is great for linux searches. You can type in whole error messages or file names and the results are usually extensive.

http://www.linuxbasis.com
great site, huge download section and links to all sorts of linux resources

most of these have helped and continue to help
there are MANY others

nux