[Wolves] defrag

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 22 21:44:21 GMT 2003

Hi Helen

Your story is a good example to others. Maybe one day we could all hold a presentation/demo and invite ordinary people to come along and experience it. I work in local government and although I manage an Information Team its really surprising how very few IT people have actually used it or even looked at Linux. There is a big mistrust of anything "free", people seem to think that unless you pay for it mega its not good!

Mo

Helen Randle <helenr at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
Mo Awkati wrote:

> My New Year's aim is to boot MS for good by end of Jan. Not only that, but
> wherever I can I will suggest and encourage people to make the move.

Having just made the switch, I can highly recommend it (and am to everyone I
talk to!!) I thing I'm making real progress as I've set up my email now and
even installed some stuff on my own!!!

Helen