[Wolves] Happy Xmas

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 17:04:49 GMT 2003

Just to cling to Mo's coat tails here, I just wanted
to say Happy Christmas to everyone.

I'd also like to welcome all of the new people who
have been posting recently, the people who have joined
us in the last year and the people who have come to
the last few meetings for the first time, so with
people excepted due to my poor memory, thats Mo, David
and Kat Goodwin, Howard and Celine, Nux, Helen Randle,
Josh (Silent Chain), Adrian from Brum, Chris Ball,
Chris Procter, Steve Ruffles, Steve and Vinny the A2RT
guys, Gary, Trog, Chris Proctor, Peter Cannon, Matt
Wright and on and on...

Also of course to all the regular old hacks who've
been filling up my mail for the last few years ;)

Thanks ladies and gents, here's to another year.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.